Tel: 07872 823 366
Our Romany caravan is cosy for a couple. Close to nature, but with a perfect little self contained mini kitchen and shower and loo. It’s great for families as well, as the generous garden can easily accommodate an extra tent. Wiggley’s Fun Farm is just a field away.
The Caravan is a short walking distance from our Ty Gwyneth Guest House.
Watch the sunset, listen to the sounds of nature and let the world go by…
Address for your Satnav is Ffordd y Gyfraith, Bridgend, CF32 0BS (although sometimes Satnavs get it wrong !).
Please click the ‘Directions’ link on the map above for customised directions.
APPROACHING FROM THE WEST
- At M4 junction 38, take the A48 exit to Port Talbot (0.2 mile)
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A48 (2.7 miles)
- Turn left onto Heol-Y-Glo (1.9 miles)
- Turn left onto New Rd (1.3 miles)
- Turn left onto Ffordd-Y-Gyfraith. Destination will be on the right (466 ft)
APPROACHING FROM THE EAST
- At junction 36, take the A4061 exit to A4063/Maesteg (0.2 mile)
- Continue onto A4061 (0.1 mile)
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A4063 (1.0 mile)
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto B4281 (0.9 mile)
- Turn right onto Fountain Rd (1 min /0.6 mile)
- Turn left onto New Rd (2 min /0.8 mile)
- Turn right onto Ffordd-Y-Gyfraith. Destination will be on the right 37 s (466 ft)