Tel: 07872 823 366
Ty Gwyneth is a four bedroom house overlooking our working farm and offering all the charm of the countryside. It’s great for birdsong and sunsets. Ty Gwyneth is perfect for a large family or friends gathering for a holiday or special occasion.
We also offer a B&B option. It’s ideally suited whether you’re on holiday or working, offering peace and quiet while just 7 minutes from M4 Jct 36. Half an hour from Cardiff or Swansea. And we have a strong WiFi signal.
Some of Wales’s best beaches are just a 15 minute drive away, whether you want great surfing or to make sandcastles. Walking stretches out from the door and the Wales cycle path is nearby.
Address for your Satnav is Ffordd y Gyfraith, Bridgend, CF32 0BS (although sometimes Satnavs get it wrong !).
Please click the ‘Directions’ link on the map above for customised directions.
APPROACHING FROM THE WEST
- At M4 junction 38, take the A48 exit to Port Talbot (0.2 mile)
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A48 (2.7 miles)
- Turn left onto Heol-Y-Glo (1.9 miles)
- Turn left onto New Rd (1.3 miles)
- Turn left onto Ffordd-Y-Gyfraith. Destination will be on the right (466 ft)
APPROACHING FROM THE EAST
- At junction 36, take the A4061 exit to A4063/Maesteg (0.2 mile)
- Continue onto A4061 (0.1 mile)
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A4063 (1.0 mile)
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto B4281 (0.9 mile)
- Turn right onto Fountain Rd (1 min /0.6 mile)
- Turn left onto New Rd (2 min /0.8 mile)
- Turn right onto Ffordd-Y-Gyfraith. Destination will be on the right 37 s (466 ft)