Enjoy a holiday close to nature, but with comforts not creatures. Our two bell tents are in a private garden overlooking our farm and have the benefit of a mini shower/toilet and mini kitchen with sink, microwave, kettle and toaster. Sleeps eight in total.
You may want to just chill, but there are glorious walks on the doorstep and beaches, country parks and so much more within a short drive.
Address for your Satnav is Ffordd y Gyfraith, Bridgend, CF32 0BS (although sometimes Satnavs get it wrong !).
Please click the ‘Directions’ link on the map above for customised directions.
APPROACHING FROM THE WEST
- At M4 junction 38, take the A48 exit to Port Talbot (0.2 mile)
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A48 (2.7 miles)
- Turn left onto Heol-Y-Glo (1.9 miles)
- Turn left onto New Rd (1.3 miles)
- Turn left onto Ffordd-Y-Gyfraith. Destination will be on the right (466 ft)
APPROACHING FROM THE EAST
- At junction 36, take the A4061 exit to A4063/Maesteg (0.2 mile)
- Continue onto A4061 (0.1 mile)
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A4063 (1.0 mile)
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto B4281 (0.9 mile)
- Turn right onto Fountain Rd (1 min /0.6 mile)
- Turn left onto New Rd (2 min /0.8 mile)
- Turn right onto Ffordd-Y-Gyfraith. Destination will be on the right 37 s (466 ft)